Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery issues after three months

USE the Delete key

Use the delete key...Hmm...Oh, to hide the evidence you mean? Ralphy, I'm actually not too worried about the warranty thing. But, I believe it was you who told me it could void the warranty. May not have been you, may have been DC or DDT. Man, you went back a ways to pick that up, huh?

Carry on, someday I'll get a 3D printer, and print me out a new Mustang.

Reactions: Ralphy
Use the delete key...Hmm...Oh, to hide the evidence you mean? Ralphy, I'm actually not too worried about the warranty thing. But, I believe it was you who told me it could void the warranty. May not have been you, may have been DC or DDT. Man, you went back a ways to pick that up, huh?

Carry on, someday I'll get a 3D printer, and print me out a new Mustang.

I keep a close eye on all things power related. LIHV voltages are just outside the parameters they expect to see for normal voltages soooooo technically if they wanted to void or deny warranty you are in fact providing them the perfect evidence to put yourself at a disadvantage.

That is why i never encouranged LIHV despite it being great technology with superior results.

I wouldnt doubt in the near future Yuneec develops a better more powerful battery for the H that is simply a LIHV 8000 mah.

We will all look back and laugh and sing Kumbaya! Such a battery would have great demand in about 3 more months just in time for christmas as the factory batteries start dying like bees during a Zika fumigation.

Long live the tray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone