Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery not charging, charger giving me multiple led flash red, green, red

Reaction score
Make a long story short, I crashed my drone into a tree and it was too high to get to, so I went back to the office and upon my return it was gone.

Anyway contacted yuneec they sell the basic package, drone camera and one battery. First gripe, I got an older model drone that still needs the gimbal cable to be connected, but ok there are other issues we won't get into, now, aster a couple of flights (2 batteries worth) that btw were only about 15 minutes before it ran out of juic, I started charging the 1st battery used, a white one that came with the "new" drone, even though I had the battery nest to em I was doing some editing and didn't constantly check it until I noticed that it seemed to be in balance mode and not coming out of it, lets flashing red green red, red green red. Which I thought kind of odd because I think it's supposed to be just green red green red. Well figuring I would let the balancing process continue, I left it and got distracted with my editing and noticed another hour had gone by looked at the charger figuring I would find a solid led, but to my surprise it was still on that pattern. So I stopped the process and pulled the battery, installed it in the Q500, went out and fired the copter up and immediately aster takeoff got the critical message and the craft landed. Can anyone tell me what this means? is the battery bad or is the charger bad? I do not want to hook up the second battery to the charger if it is the culprit. Any ideas?

ok an update
couldn't leave it alone, the second battery is doing the same. I'm concluding it's a charger issue now, but I'd still like to know if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Last edited:
Ok guys guess I solved the reason I'm not charging. At one point or another during the process the fuse in the charger blew. I didn't think of that because there was an led mmessage being displayed so furthest from my mind was a blown fuse. Once I change it I'll see if it happens again with same battery

Ok guys guess I solved the reason I'm not charging. At one point or another during the process the fuse in the charger blew. I didn't think of that because there was an led mmessage being displayed so furthest from my mind was a blown fuse. Once I change it I'll see if it happens again with same battery
I was about to ask if you had checked the fuse in the charger. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval