Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery tester

Nice! I would like to do something like that.

I've been logging all of my battery voltages. (with a Fluke multimeter)

The stock charger has been charging all three of my batteries to 16.72 or 16.73 volts.

Just a data point for you...

Reactions: Goh
Its only the paid for version that uses the bar code feature and a few more bells & whistles you also receive bar codes to stick on the battery's, the free version which is what I use as been said before you just enter details manually, I have taken a photograph of each battery with my mobile phone and this is stored in the RC Battery Watcher app along with all the details of each battery, dead easy to monitor and keep a check of your battery's quickly.

At the moment whilst flying under load you can use the ST16 display for voltage readout, or out in the field with battery removed as said before use a good multi meter to check the voltage but bare in mind it wont be under load so will read higher after standing for a while.
Hi, I've looked at this app... Looks OK, but having trouble downloading it. Tried the APK site but very confusing... Have you got a link and instructions for iPhone version please?

How do you use this with the H batteries?

Take one of my battery plugs and cut off the Power Leads or put a cap on the red and black power lead so you can easily check the voltage on the field and afterwards charge it faster with this adapter together with a regular LiPo charger.

typhoonH_deans_11.JPG

typhoonH_deans_12.JPG

Andy

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss