Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best aftermarket balancer/ charger ?

Reaction score
Which one is best for the Yuneec batteries ? The venom pro dual 80w ? Or the venom dual 50w 6amp? IMG_2603.PNGIMG_2604.PNG

The small one won't handle the H's batteries. If I were in the market for a new charger l'd buy the other one in a heartbeat.

Venom makes great chargers.

The small one won't handle the H's batteries. If I were in the market for a new charger l'd buy the other one in a heartbeat.

Venom makes great chargers.
I have the Yuneec Q500 4K bird, the smaller one has a balancer but I don't think the other one does . Does that matter?

The Pro Duo has a balance port (A). You plug your battery's balance cable into the adapter board (B) and then that board connects to the charger with (C).
Pretty much every LiPo charger you can buy these days has built-in balancing (except for 1-cell chargers; there's nothing to balance). If it doesn't have a balancer, don't buy it.

Screenshot_022517_100030_AM.jpg

Thanks for the visual !! I think I'm gonna go with the pro dual! I had originally ordered the skyrc d100 dual charger .. got it in and the screen wouldn't work so I'm sending it back and was wondering if I needed to get another one of those or if the Pro Dual would still work just fine . Thanks for the help!!

You're welcome.

Unless it's a lemon, you won't be disappointed with that charger. Another plus is that if you fly a bunch of different stuff like me you can charge any battery you own with it.

Reactions: Revjkelso
The Pro Duo has a balance port (A). You plug your battery's balance cable into the adapter board (B) and then that board connects to the charger with (C).
Pretty much every LiPo charger you can buy these days has built-in balancing (except for 1-cell chargers; there's nothing to balance). If it doesn't have a balancer, don't buy it.

View attachment 5179
I agree with prathbun...I have the same charger and it works great for charging/balancing...snail's pace when dis-charging is the only fault

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33