Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best buy ND filters

Reaction score
c256434c179f59313ce56e0a76308925.jpg

Best buy has these on clearance for $15.99

Great find! Thank you for sharing. I purchased mine from a member here (Same filters). I am itching to get my H up in the air and try them out. Dang wind and rain.. :(

Sorry in advance for the silly question, but what are the main reasons for using these filters with the H? Maybe I should purchase a set as well.

Thanks!

Sorry in advance for the silly question, but what are the main reasons for using these filters with the H? Maybe I should purchase a set as well.

Thanks!

Not maybe, you should. They assist greatly in helping white balance, do great things for keeping ISO at or near 100, where your camera does its best work, cuts down on sun flaring, reduces or eliminates prop flicker, and keeps the lens clean.

Now all that's out of the way, take a few minutes to obtain a much better knowledge base about ND filters by taking a trip over to Google. That wasn't being snippish, but hoping to better enlighten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not maybe, you should. They assist greatly in helping white balance, do great things for keeping ISO at or near 100, where your camera does its best work, cuts down on sun flaring, reduces or eliminates prop flicker, and keeps the lens clean.

Now all that's out of the way, take a few minutes to obtain a much better knowledge base about ND filters by taking a trip over to Google. That wasn't being snippish, but hoping to better enlighten.

Will do! I just found several different brands/kits online. Any particular brand/company you would recommend?

Got mine at Best Buy today they only had two packs left. Thanks for the info

I found the Polar Pro works best for me. I've tried two brands and used the other one just once, never to use it again.

Bought an H Pro yesterday and was about to pull the trigger on the 50 dollar one from Amazon. Glad I stumbled onto your thread, laid back.

BEST BUY SHOULD SEND SOME COMMISSION MY WAY!!!!!

LOL, Glad to help out

What's ever more hilarious is that with tax and all, my final payment was just a little over $1 with the Best Buy rewards coupons I had lol.

Went to two Best Buy's today first didn't have them the second one the guy had to go look in back and brought out the last one they had!! Can't wait to try them out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss