Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Best & fastest in car charger twin or quadruple?

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a van with solar panel and leisure batteries. Obviously id like to be abke to have constant flight capability or near enough.
Can anyone advise what charger i could use if i had say 6-8 batteries? Whats the best way otherwise? Thanks.

Short version is you could have a hundred single battery 100w chargers or one battery that provided 100W to 100 charge ports. At a 1C charge rate they would all finish about the same time if they all started the cycle at the same state of charge.

Can anyone advise a decent TWIN OR QUAD INCAR FAST CHARGER please?
What I'm hoping to achieve is to have two batteries always available for flight.
So, while im using two, by the time theyre empty, the next two are ready. Depending on charge time, i may need 6, 8 or 10 batteries i guess.
Anyone doing similar, or any advice please?

Last edited:
Visit HitecRCD.com and review their offerings. Everything they make is a good product. Accept that quality comes with a price and buy one that suits your need. You can buy a good charger once or cheap low quality chargers over and over.

Visit one of the sites that sells H battery charge lead adapters and buy a pair. Just about every H dealer sells them. Those are necessary for using most all after market chargers.

Even Amazon has them

716VDqSGYUL._SL1500_.jpg

After lots of research i think ill go for the Venom Pro Duo 80W X2 Dual AC/DC 7A LiPo/LiHV & NiMH RC Battery Balance Charger.

According to my calculation (14.8V x 5.4A = 79.92W (please correct me if thats wrong)), this means i can charge 2 standard Typhoon H batteries at a safe 1C which i understand is much faster than the standard charger.

Also, for the money and considering I'm in the UK where the Hitec's are hard or expensive to come by, at £80 + postage I reckon its the perfect deal for me.

On top of that, Iv've seen a lot of good reviews on this forum and a lot seem to be using the Venom.

Cheers for all the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold