Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Better Battery charger

Reaction score
Now that some of you have gotten your hands on the new H, Has anyone come across a better battery charger?
A few years back I saw a homemade one that would charge 2 at the same time, but also had a digital readout of each cell in the pack. LiPo batteries is not my strong point, but I know they have to be balanced and the charge rate is based on battery capacity.
I read several post where some thought the charge rate was too slow on the Yuneec supplied charger. Yeah I know Yuneec probably erred on the side of safety.
There are so many chargers on the market hard to know what to look for when you don't know the market. Would prefer something drop in, or could be made to be drop in, that also will discharge to storage voltage.
What do you plan to use and what should I look for?

There is a post somewhere where the OP modified the supplied charging base to use with his own charger. This would still only mean you can charge one at a time but at a higher rate. I believe he claimed 45 minutes to charge.
Soon we will all be looking for spare charging stations :)

Last edited:
There is a post somewhere where the OP modified the supplied charging base to use with his own charger. This would still only mean you can charge on at a time but at a higher rate. I believe he claimed 45 minutes to charge.
Soon we will all be looking for spare charging stations :)

That is exactly what I am going to do.:)

The only thing I like about the Yuneec batteries vs the DJI ones is its a balanced charger. Mine stayed cool as a cucumber while charging while the DJI's always warmed up a bit. IMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval