Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BEWARE Yuneec's softpack (hard case replacement) DOES NOT FIT the full styrofoam

I got mine and used it yesterday for the first time. Yes it's pretty tight in the beginning. The box and lid fit fine. From what I have seen it's pretty good quality. I assume it will stretch a little over time.
I am happy that it has external pockets. I can put 2 extra batteries in each.

What is your definition of "cheapo nylon zippers"? What are your visual evidence of this? You didn't mention they broke.

Are you going to return the backpack?

I'm sticking with my original statement that mine does NOT fit. No way I can get the zippers more than 2/3 closed! Maybe I got a defective one, but it is not going to be able to fit and close with the lid on.

I'm sticking with my original statement that mine does NOT fit. No way I can get the zippers more than 2/3 closed! Maybe I got a defective one, but it is not going to be able to fit and close with the lid on.

That was my first impression that it won't fit. But after pushing in the lid and the box, I was able to close the backpack. There's no slack anywhere. As I and some others have indicated that it fits, you probably have a defective one. Maybe try again. Rotate the box.

Here are a few pictures of everything installed in the soft backpack...
I think people are confusing the backpack in this photo with the official Typhoon H backpack. The backpack in this photo fits the foam from the Typhoon H advanced. The Typhoon H pro foam fits the official Yuneec backpack with the big 'H' on the back.

Reactions: Artman1
I think people are confusing the backpack in this photo with the official Typhoon H backpack. The backpack in this photo fits the foam from the Typhoon H advanced. The Typhoon H pro foam fits the official Yuneec backpack with the big 'H' on the back.
This is the one I got...................

IMG_1827.JPG

I'm gonna have to whittle on the lid to make it fit.

Attachments

• IMG_1827.JPG
    IMG_1827.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
TX to the top of the backpack if I remember correctly. I thought I was going to shave the foam too, but put my frustration aside for a bit and came back to it, took my time, a bit of pushing and pulling later it fit. I thought the zipper would never close, and the first time it was very tight. Now it works fine.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Reactions: abinder
That's the one for the Typhoon H Advanced.
That's what I have. Not the Pro. I'm 6'0" and 190lbs. I've stretched and pulled and dragged and kicked and shoved all afternoon lol!! I finally pulled out the top layer of velcro tape, and this is as close as I can get it to close. It took everything I had! Shouldn't be this hard.

IMG_1828.JPG

Is the tapered end of the foam to the top or bottom?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

That's what I have. Not the Pro. I'm 6'0" and 190lbs. I've stretched and pulled and dragged and kicked and shoved all afternoon lol!! I finally pulled out the top layer of velcro tape, and this is as close as I can get it to close. It took everything I had! Shouldn't be this hard.

View attachment 2296
It's certainly looks the correct size for width and length but it looks as if it is lacking in depth for some reason.

It isn't clear because it looks wrong to put it in with the "rear" of the foam facing the front of the case. But that's the way they designed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430