Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BHPhotovideo.com selling Typhoon H batter for $83.99 Preorder

I have never been a seller or business owner, so perhaps I don't understand your struggles to succeed , Forgive me for that. But I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth, and have had to scrap and scrape for my existence most of my life, and raising a son on my own for 15 years, I have had to learn to "bargain shop" most of that time, and when a deal arrives I need to use that opportunity!. If what B&H is doing is illegal, Let me know how, and I will retract my order and buy from you Captain, serious I do not want to contribute to illegal operation at any price ever. If what they are doing is just "not fair business" in some minds then let me save a few bucks to spend on my son.

Reactions: Andyy
Its quite possible that this was priced in error. I grabbed 2. They will probably fix it soon.

EDIT:adorama has them at this price as well.. so maybe it is not an error.

Last edited:
I grabbed two but also kept my other order with the little guy. Just too good to pass up. Now I will have 5 batteries and should be good for a while. Now to figure out how to charge those suckers on my Graupner charger...

I grabbed two but also kept my other order with the little guy. Just too good to pass up. Now I will have 5 batteries and should be good for a while. Now to figure out how to charge those suckers on my Graupner charger...
When you fiquire out how, let me know, as I am looking for a safe, rapid charger that can charge more than one battery! Anyone have a good recommendation?

I do not recall Captain using the term " Illegal" That was my statement as to "IF" B&H has done a illegal sales, then I want nothing to do with that! Although, as you stated I don't believe they have in any ways!. Just to clarify the facts for Captain on this!

Never was when I ordered, was always a Coming Soon , Maybe Yuneec is having a new product sales on the battery for all us Long Waiters, as a Kiss and Make Up! LOL and you just not have been notified yet! Hope so for you my friend!
I'm thinking likewise. They wanna keep us in their camp, why not offer some enticement?!

Reactions: DroneClone
Tried to join in the party and buy a couple of the batteries.. Got all the way to the checkout, and was told..."Can't send to Australia!"
How the <#%} do they think we get the batteries here from Yuneec then?
Just have to buy them from local, don't even want to think how much they're going to gouge out of me.

Wow, I had pre-ordered 2 from B&H a few days ago and just cancelled those and got 3 at this price instead. Only around $30 more got me an extra battery. Sorry but that was too good to pass up. 4 batteries (total) is probably overkill but can you really have too many batteries? :)

I figure if I get 15 min each that is a good hour of flying. If it gives me 20+ each even better. :)

Thanks for the heads up guys.

Yeah I jumped on this even though I don't have my H yet. And they do PayPal which helps me spread out payments over six months.

I got two.

Interesting that's while some vendors are jacking up prices on the H and related items that B&H went with such a low price. They're going to be slammed with orders.

Reactions: snerd
I have 6 for my Phantom, but seldom use them all at one time anymore. Live and learn!

I can understand that. My logic is I will probably only be able to fly it in a park or someplace remote. If I have to drive and make an afternoon of it just to fly I may as well get some flying time out of it. :)

I won't even get the H until next week now, Amazon pushed up the delivery date. 06/03 as of now. Who knows how long it will be before B&H can even get these out the door, could be weeks.

I have learned that flying two-three batteries is about enough, especially if you pop a new one in and shoot off and then again and again, the motors get hot, the electronic components heat up and don't get a chance to cool down. In my mind it can't be to swift for these birds. Three consecutive flights, either pull out another bird or take a good beer break LOL and then head on out for more fun!
"Have fun you Typhoon H"

I have 3 now and fly from right out my door on my farm and haven't felt the need for more yet even with 2 hour charging time from 14.8v or so. Temping, but just don't think I have the need.

I can see both sides of the argument with some exceptions. I know everyone loves a good deal and I don't blame any of you as the consumer for jumping on it. I can also see Capt. point of view as a small business owner playing by the book while others are seemingly undercutting him either due to special bulk pricing or shady business practices (ignoring MAP). I grew up poor as well and am by no means wealthy even now BUT we're also talking about batteries for our brand new not even 2 week old $1300 toy so you guys can't be too bad off. At this point like I said I don't blame those who jumped on the deal but I think Capt. should definitely raise this concern with his point person at Yuneec. If someone isn't playing by the rules they don't deserve to be in the game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace