Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Black and silver motors?

Reaction score
I've just had my drone delivered today and I'm a bit dissapointed, the motors are the silver ones meaning it's the older version. I just want to know if there are any disadvantages of having the older one or is everything more or less the same. Please tell there's no difference or I'll be gutted haha.

I've just had my drone delivered today and I'm a bit dissapointed, the motors are the silver ones meaning it's the older version. I just want to know if there are any disadvantages of having the older one or is everything more or less the same. Please tell there's no difference or I'll be gutted haha.

As far as I'm aware there is no difference only newer ones were sprayed black, same thing with the battery supplied originally they were white now later battery's are black for the Q500 4K

As far as I'm aware there is no difference only newer ones were sprayed black, same thing with the battery supplied originally they were white now later battery's are black for the Q500 4K
Thank you for not upsetting me, I've charged up batteries, calibrated the compass, I don't know whether to update the firmware, then I've just gotta wait for some good weather which in the UK could be next spring haha.

The only real difference from the older version to the new is the connection in the battery compartment is different. If you have the newer one you do not have to disconnect the plugs to hook up to the GUI. The newer ones are the same and every part is interchangeable. Same sh@t just newer LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cothach876