Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Boom!

I have seen drone comp insurance somewhere but can't remember where.

A few grand worth of drone and camera gear would suck to loose. I think it would suck even more to have have to pay someone half a million bucks for damages.

Three of us started up the ACUAS a couple years ago but couldn't get enough people interest to make it work. Big plans but a lot of time spent getting nowhere with membership. We were only a little premature.

That's a great idea. Maybe we need to form a coop/Union/Non-Profit/Lobby-group for commercial sUAS pilots... like AOPA or something....
I have seen a couple groups here and there but none (yet) that offered the benefits as pilots we know we need.

Anyone know of any good groups out there for us?

Hmmm that sounds like a viable notion.

Maybe even set a suggested level of fees for a variety of standard jobs.

Bloody 'ell, my brain just went into high gear with the potential and possible advantages of such a group lol

Three of us started up the ACUAS a couple years ago but couldn't get enough people interest to make it work. Big plans but a lot of time spent getting nowhere with membership. We were only a little premature.
Hey, I just joined that group a while back!

What I would really be interested in is a scale of fees for a variety of "jobs"

Would feel annoyed if I was undercharging or even, with my conscience, overcharging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430