Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze #2, Problem #2 and an Amazon 2 Star Review.

The FPV/Gimbal will only work with GoPro Hero 3/4's. I did mount my old Garmin Virb to it with no gimbal. I used YouTube to stabilize the video here. iMovie or Final Cut Pro would do a better job.
If it has a time lapse mode you could use that for a cool video effect?
I may have to try that with the GoPro?

Last edited:
I picked up a 3DR also on a whim. Go to Amazon and grab a couple new wifi booster antennas for $10 each and your range will double. Nice drone out of the box though.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
I'm getting old... 800 meters line of site range is fine for me. My theory is if I crash, I need to be able to RLH to that point to recover the UAS. Anything over that would be pushing it! :confused:

I don't disagree. The only reason I need more is when doing a field survey. I can stand in the middle and survey a mile section. There are some other antennas that get you close to a mile for around $100. That would be crazy distance!

Reactions: FLYXLSA
My Breeze is on it's way home.
1f4e6.png
1f60a.png

Happy it's not the only "bird" in the home hanger as it's been a very mild winter.
Never worked right out of the box. Good to see Yuneec has VERY GOOD Customer Service!
Breeze4k.jpeg

Reactions: Frillen
I don't disagree. The only reason I need more is when doing a field survey. I can stand in the middle and survey a mile section. There are some other antennas that get you close to a mile for around $100. That would be crazy distance!

Buy a 3DR Solo and mod it. Easy to do and you can layout a grid in Mission Planner Software for autonomous flight mode. A basic kit is still $299 at Bestbuy and you can probably pick something up on ebay for that with extras. It's all open source and there's a lot of advice to be had in the 3DR Forum. I have two of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco