Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Charger issue

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just bought my brand new Yuneec Breeze and tried to charge the battery for the first time. The charger kept flashing white which according to the manual it stats that it should be flashing red or green ! I have tried changing the fuse and even tried a different power lead but nothing.
Finally I contacted the seller from UK who told me (after sending him a short clip of the flashing charger) That it is a resolvable issue but I haven't heard from since !!
Can anyone help please ?
I cannot fly my drone without a charged battery and wish to take some good pictures with it.
Many thanks if someone could help ...much appreciated.

Mark ... Malta.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have just bought my brand new Yuneec Breeze and tried to charge the battery for the first time. The charger kept flashing white which according to the manual it stats that it should be flashing red or green ! I have tried changing the fuse and even tried a different power lead but nothing.
Finally I contacted the seller from UK who told me (after sending him a short clip of the flashing charger) That it is a resolvable issue but I haven't heard from since !!
Can anyone help please ?
I cannot fly my drone without a charged battery and wish to take some good pictures with it.
Many thanks if someone could help ...much appreciated.

Mark ... Malta.
Call Yuneec UK and see if they have a quick solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gautamadani