Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze controller not connected

Reaction score
So I just bought the fpv controller kit and I am having some serious trouble pairing my controller to the tablet and phone I usually use. I feel like I am doing something wrong but well here is the situation:
When I pair the controller within the Bluetooth settings, it says connected. Then when I open up Breeze App, there is a controller icon in the bottom right with "?" Sign. I am supposed to click on it to find my controller. So when it searches, it does so for a few seconds and then says that it failed to find a connected controller ( even though it says I am connected in the Bluetooth settings. In the end, I can't control at all using the controller. Am I doing something wrong?
Any thought or any have a similar problem? Thanks in advanced.

So I just bought the fpv controller kit and I am having some serious trouble pairing my controller to the tablet and phone I usually use. I feel like I am doing something wrong but well here is the situation:
When I pair the controller within the Bluetooth settings, it says connected. Then when I open up Breeze App, there is a controller icon in the bottom right with "?" Sign. I am supposed to click on it to find my controller. So when it searches, it does so for a few seconds and then says that it failed to find a connected controller ( even though it says I am connected in the Bluetooth settings. In the end, I can't control at all using the controller. Am I doing something wrong?
Any thought or any have a similar problem? Thanks in advanced.
Have you tried connecting using wifi rather than Bluetooth?

Reactions: Max Drone
I have not. I wasn't aware it was a wifi enabled controller. How do u set that up? I hadn't seen any instructions for it. Thanks for the reply by the way.

I have not. I wasn't aware it was a wifi enabled controller. How do u set that up? I hadn't seen any instructions for it. Thanks for the reply by the way.
Sorry, I misread your post.
Have you done the updates? I think they are required to get the controller to work.

What I noticed when I paired my controller with my phone is that it gave me two options one says Gamersir-G3s and the other is Gamesir-G3GCM, I was having issues if I selected the G3GCM, however once I paired with the G3s it works perfect. If there is one thing Yuneec is lacking on it is their ability to provide instructions.

Reactions: jimw1956
having same issue. I can see th option in bluetooth and it connects but cannot recognize it within the app.

IOS:

0. Controller OFF:
1. Press Y
2. Turn ON ( the 2nd led will flash)
3. Pair your iphone/ipad

Android

0. Controller OFF:
1. Press A
2. Turn ON ( the 1st led will flash)
3. Pair your android phone/tablet

I have the same problem. I can connect to the controller using the iOS Bluetooth connection but the app can not find the controller. I opened a ticket with Yuneec and its been over 6 days without any response. Horrible tech support . I called their toll free number and its either busy or on lunch break.

I have the same problem. I can connect to the controller using the iOS Bluetooth connection but the app can not find the controller. I opened a ticket with Yuneec and its been over 6 days without any response. Horrible tech support . I called their toll free number and its either busy or on lunch break.

Try this and see if it helps:
1. Open settings on iPhone, go to Bluetooth, then delete the Gamesir-G3.
2. On the controller turn it on holding Y and Power simultaneously.
3. Return to Bluetooth settings on iPhone and pair to the Gamesir-G3.
4. Power the Breeze on, and make the WiFi connection.
5. Start the BreezeCam app, enter Tasks, enter Controller mode, slide to proceed and the controller should then connect.
6. Press Experience Now.
7. Use the d-pad on upper left, press in down/up direction and see if camera moves.
(If it doesn’t move see this thread Breeze G3 Controller Update )
8. You should be ready to fly.
9. If you are only using iOS devices to fly the Breeze, you only have to turn on the controller with the power button from now on.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: jag1223
Make sure the Gamsir you see is G3S...if not, tell bluetooth to forget it and then rescan and connect to the G3S.

Make sure the Gamsir you see is G3S...if not, tell bluetooth to forget it and then rescan and connect to the G3S.

Gamesir-G3 is valid also, that is what mine comes up as. Mine has the blue LED’s for the mode indicators. Not sure, but the ones with red LED indicators may show up as the G3s.

I stand corrected then. I suppose what happened to me was that I had a Breeze several months ago and the Gamsir entry was still on my bluetooth from that one, which I returned, and the one I just recently bought had the G3S controller so it was trying to pair with the old controller. Thanks for the correction.

I stand corrected then. I suppose what happened to me was that I had a Breeze several months ago and the Gamsir entry was still on my bluetooth from that one, which I returned, and the one I just recently bought had the G3S controller so it was trying to pair with the old controller. Thanks for the correction.

Not a correction! Just letting folks know that the G3 is valid. Does yours with the G3S have the red or blue LED indicators?

I never used that controller ? on mine, just went to controller flight mode and it connected.

Got mine to work. The best information was the information from DoomMeister:

2. On the controller turn it on holding Y and Power simultaneously. (Most important part!)
5. Start the BreezeCam app, enter Tasks, enter Controller mode, slide to proceed and the controller should then connect.
6. Press Experience Now.
7. Use the d-pad on upper left, press in down/up direction and see if camera moves.
9. If you are only using iOS devices to fly the Breeze, you only have to turn on the controller with the power button from now on.

The instructions that came with it were vague about press why and hold or just press it. Once I got these instructions I was able to get it going just fine! Now on to my first Test Flight!

Reactions: jag1223
2. On the controller turn it on holding Y and Power simultaneously.
6. Press Experience Now.

Hope this helps!
Hi I am having an issue with the controller. Done exactly as you suggested, the controller vibrates and a following msg comes up. The right and left joysticks will be reset when the game controller is powered on,please do not touch them at this time. Why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me