Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Controller

Reaction score
I purchased the Breeze controller but can't seem to find a way to reverse the controls like you can in the app. Does anyone know if the reverse mode is available when using the controller...

Mine just came today. I looked for that option as well, but does not appear to be available in FPV?

If that's the case it infuriates me because the A, X, select, turbo and clear buttons don't appear to do anything so one of them could have been used for the reverse function. You would expect the controller to mirror the app functionality especially considering there are unused buttons. It seems as though the controller is unfinished. The other thing I find is that Yuneec documentation is poor, it's unbelievable how many people are experiencing problems connecting their controller to their phone via bluetooth because the manual doesn't seem to explain that with the controller off the power and Y buttons have to be pressed together to initiate bluetooth pairing mode, it's only the most important function of the controller and Yuneec don't tell you.

Last edited:
If that's the case it infuriates me because the A, X, select, turbo and clear buttons don't appear to do anything so one of them could have been used for the reverse function. You would expect the controller to mirror the app functionality especially considering there are unused buttons. It seems as though the controller is unfinished. The other thing I find is that Yuneec documentation is poor, it's unbelievable how many people are experiencing problems connecting their controller to their phone via bluetooth because the manual doesn't seem to explain that with the controller off the power and Y buttons have to be pressed together to initiate bluetooth pairing mode, it's only the most important function of the controller and Yuneec don't tell you.

At this price point vs. a DJI Mavic at almost $1k, the addition of the Controller is very nice. Yeah, they need to improve some things, but both you and I figured out the Controller Pairing Issue with the help of Forums like this.

Yuneec will probably upgrade the firmware and apps in the future? I hope.

At this price point vs. a DJI Mavic at almost $1k, the addition of the Controller is very nice. Yeah, they need to improve some things, but both you and I figured out the Controller Pairing Issue with the help of Forums like this.

Yuneec will probably upgrade the firmware and apps in the future? I hope.

I see, I didn't realise the price was based on it being a partially working package. You don't have to be Einstein to realise during the design process it's better to use buttons than to leave them with no function and the app incomplete. I'm no design engineer but I have been involved in fault finding on complex Electrical Systems for 40 years, to me the way to have approached the design of this controller is to start by listing all the app pilot mode functions in order of importance then design the app FPV mode using ALL controller buttons from the top of the function list down, it's not rocket science. Why should we have to work out the controller basics like bluetooth connection which is a basic function required for the controller to do what it's designed to do, it should be in the manual. It's like supplying the Breeze without the wifi password in the manual no good if your out of internet shot when you use it and or the controller for the first time.

love love the controller compared to working with the phone joysticks.... soooo much MORE CONTROL. Yes there are buttons with no function.... I went over them with a gray sharpie

Attachments

• R2 Help.PNG
    R2 Help.PNG
    273.4 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: FLYXLSA
Sunset.jpg Sunset2.jpg Just took mine out this PM since it's in the 50's today here it PA. Perfect flight. NO Wi-Fi issues and I agree the CONTROLLER is FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigbrother
I purchased the Breeze controller but can't seem to find a way to reverse the controls like you can in the app. Does anyone know if the reverse mode is available when using the controller...
Set

Set the reverse on your iPhone (the R button near the top of the window)
And you’re good in the controller mode. To change back, use the iPhone window & click off the R button. Its that simple. Good flying.

Ensure that you press the A button simultaneously with the controller start button or you may experience some really deadly crashes. ALWAYS THE “A” & controller start button together.

Ensure that you press the Y button simultaneously with the controller start button or you may experience some really deadly crashes. ALWAYS THE “Y”& controller start button together.

Typo: Oops. I should have said “Y” button not “A”.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud,

Not to be picky but this post was over a year old. Posts that old are left as a reference.

Stringing a bunch of small posts together the way you just did in this thread is considered bad practice. If you have something to add to a post use the “Tools” button at the bottom of the post and select “Edit” to add to your post.

At the bottom of the webpage you will find a quick navigation, please review the Community Rules.

Contributing to the community is encouraged, just make it to a thread that is more recent (the past two weeks). A post that has no activity for the past month need not be answered.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline