Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze "THM" and "2ND" files?

Reaction score
My new breeze is flying great. No problems on
my iphone 6. I usb her to my win 10 pc and
DL the movies. (Turn her on, then plug in usb,)
Wonderful. Great little product and on
sale here locally at a large 'furniture' store,
for $371.98 - I even caught the 3rd batt for 29.
Full record video while hovering, and am getting
10 minutes and a half on her before Low Voltage
alarm lovingly announces quite loudly on my phone.

I was thinking of the sprk, but as an TY H owner,
have had grand success with Yuneec. SO I bought
the Breeze. So Happy I did.

Now my question is what are the THM and the 2ND
files on the sd card?
Thanx.

I was also wondering about those files. On my Mac, I can preview THM file like a little picture so I guess it stands for thumbnail. Don't know about "2nd" though. I delete them both.

THM is thumbnail .jpg (it is what you see as preview in Breeze Cam app. 2nd is video recording in low resolution if you do not want download fullres video via app you obtain this one renamed. You can rename it manually to .mov or .mp4 and play it in your favorite video player. You can download only .MOV and .JPG from Breeze memory and forgot .2nd and .THM

Is it safe to delete these *.THM and *.2ND files when I delete the .JPG and .MOV files?

Is it safe to delete these *.THM and *.2ND files when I delete the .JPG and .MOV files?

Do you delete or save your jpg and mov files?

The them files are thumbnails and are what get displayed in the gallery.

The 2nd files are 720p at 30fps video that give you the option to download a compressed (low res) video to your phone.

I just backup everything to my PC via USB, then use the format memory in Breeze Cam to clear its memory. Only formatbitvfrom Breeze Cam or you risk bricking your Breeze.

I copy the JPG and MOV files to my PC and then delete them from the Breeze. Now that I know what the other files are, I can delete them also. Is there a need to reformat the Breeze memory every time?

I copy the JPG and MOV files to my PC and then delete them from the Breeze. Now that I know what the other files are, I can delete them also. Is there a need to reformat the Breeze memory every time?

I am not sure if it is necessary to do it that way, but it only takes a couple of seconds in Breeze Cam and all is erased.

Just never ever format in Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, or Android. It bricks the Breeze and requires replacement of the A9 card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt