Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze Wifi issue in europe

Reaction score
Hi
I've just bought my Breeze in USA last week, but when i'm arrived in France, i can't see anymore the Breeze Wifi.
I've try with Samsung S7 and S7 Edge, was working fine in US, but apparently the 5ghz is deactivated in europe on my Samsung, i'm not able to see any of 5ghz network, only on my computer
Is there any way to change the wifi setup of the Breeze to work on the 2.4ghz network

Hi
I've just bought my Breeze in USA last week, but when i'm arrived in France, i can't see anymore the Breeze Wifi.
I've try with Samsung S7 and S7 Edge, was working fine in US, but apparently the 5ghz is deactivated in europe on my Samsung, i'm not able to see any of 5ghz network, only on my computer
Is there any way to change the wifi setup of the Breeze to work on the 2.4ghz network
I am having a problem in UK and my theory is that it is caused by the 5GHz wifi. Once you lose connectivity to the Breeze I don't see anyway of changing it back to 2.4ghz. Can somebody recommend a cheap tablet that will support 5GHz wifi or am I going to have to spend more than the cost of the Breeze for one?

my smartphone is the MADION LIFE X5020 4G ( 230euro) and it works with the Breeze 4k very good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio