Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye Yuneec.... then HELLO !

Reaction score
Here is the email I sent to my Yuneec's contacts :

Hi,

After 6 weeks, my typhoon H is finally back from Yuneec Germany.
First of all, I can notice that the propellers were not packed in the dedicated bag. The gimbal protection was not set at all and must be stay in germany.
so I can conclude that the technician does not have any respect for me.
Then the vibrations are still here.
so I can conclude that the technician didn't not test the bird correctly

I bought the typhoon in june to be ready to shoot a new market on september. We are now in september and I don't have my drone. I have to buy a new one.
I put my confidence and my money in Yuneec 3 month ago, I also created a website to plan cable cam especially for the typhoon used by more than 1500 users.
As a reward, I just lost 1.400,00 € and now Ilost my confidence in Yuneec.
In order to keep the market, I'm forced to buy a DJI and I hope I will get some money back by selling the parts of my H.

Eric EMMANUEL
http://www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh

Sent to : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]; [email protected]

Reactions: BobW55
Wow Eric, that's just a feakin bummer. I too am a little torn whether or not to put my TH up for sale here in Spain. It's worrisome to fly and unpredictable. Yes, when it's working correctly I LOVE flying it, but I simply don't trust it about as far as I can throw it.:(

Reactions: M Keys
Wow Eric, that's just a feakin bummer. I too am a little torn whether or not to put my TH up for sale here in Spain. It's worrisome to fly and unpredictable. Yes, when it's working correctly I LOVE flying it, but I simply don't trust it about as far as I can throw it.:(

That emotion is everywhere :( It really takes the fun out of it having to worry when its up in the air. Its a real shame.. such a cool bird..

That emotion is everywhere :( It really takes the fun out of it having to worry when its up in the air. Its a real shame.. such a cool bird..
Agreed. It's definitely cool and fun to look at and even draws a crowd. There was NO WAY I was going to buy that DJI little white toy when this beast was set to be released to market. However, all I do is worry when I fly it and consider my chances of losing it when I'm way out at distance (1500m for example) as 50/50.

Yes it is a sad story when I think that the H could be the best drone if the Yuneec team was behind us. I'm talking about the european team because US and UK seem to be much more efficient.
Understood. I too had to deal with Yuneec Europe (Germany) to get my vehicle fixed back in July. They were pretty unfriendly and had my TH for over SIX weeks. I got it back not to long ago and even though some things are fixed, I still have problems with the video dropout/landing gear and the camera STILL appears to have a focus problem (not sure, the few videos I've taken seem very soft). It appears the Yuneec Europe group are by far the worst of the CS centers. Pathetic really.

Eric, I am very sorry to hear Yuneec haven't sorted out your issues. That's some very shabby treatment of someone who has done so much to enhance the Typhoon. I hope they realise their response is inadequate and respond to your email. Thank you very much for what you've done.

Reactions: Gregbebs and Rayray
i understand You Eric !!!
i have get Bird no.4 from yuneec, but have drift with all autopilots 1.25, 1.26, 1.27

bird 1: heavy problems to bind, fan st16 dropped
bird 2: dropouts and bad stream, landing gear don't work
bird 3: cam unsharp on one side, shaky slow flights, telemetrie lost.
bird 4: antennas outside, telemetrie a little better, but drifts in all ways...

no I have tried out all, different firmwares with number 4, have reset st16, have calibrate all (bird and controller) have tried compass calibrations at different good places ...

no I have to choose after put much money in:
1x Typhoon H & ST16 advanced
5x batteries
1x extra charger
1x itelite DBS
1x soft backpack
1x props Protections for the H
1x ND Filters
2x SD cards
1x ST10+ (coming firmware for second controller

but the problem is I want work with it since Juli...but mostly problems with the birds and now again...and I have to cancel jobs, because yuneecs Quality management is bad.

Reactions: Gregbebs
I think that Yuneec did not understand that many users bought a H for working and not for playing (I'm not rich enough for a 1500 € toy !).
I was ready to rent a H to yuneec during their repair, but they don't have such a service.
I understand that a product may have some issue, but I clearly regret the way they (Yuneec germany) treat the problem (and me) in a such aggressive and incompetent way.

I think that Yuneec did not understand that many users bought a H for working and not for playing (I'm not rich enough for a 1500 € toy !).
I was ready to rent a H to yuneec during their repair, but they don't have such a service.
I understand that a product may have some issue, but I clearly regret the way they (Yuneec germany) treat the problem (and me) in a such aggressive and incompetent way.
Sorry to hear that. You have created a nice bit of work to benefit Yuneec users. We would hate to see you leave, but I understand your frustration. I think the folks doing the repairs are not experienced enough and have not done thorough testing. That was the case with the first camera I had and returned for service. The problem only showed up in high contrast scenes and they likely tested it indoors and found nothing wrong. They were good enough to cross ship a second camera.
Good luck with whatever you do.

Reactions: Gregbebs
Eric, just a long shot, could you contact Yuneec UK, I had and heard only good reports from them...I know they are not strictly covering France, but given what you have put in and that they have the same lines to China as DE maybe someone will look kindly at your situation...I would not be at all surprised if they helped out..

The two words that best describe the lamers at Yuneec Europe (Germany).

What are some of the issues, that most people are having?

Other than taking a little longer for the GPS to connect after the 2nd to last firmware update, I have had no problems flying my Typhoon H.
I even just picked up the Yuneec goggles and they work great!

Not saying it is so in this case, but a lot of the problems I have read about are due to not fully reading the owner's manual.
I have tried to follow all of the dos and don'ts and so far it has worked out great for me.
Hopefully it will continue to be that way.

Reactions: Brian Mackey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis