Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cable Cam Mode and RealSence.

Reaction score
How does the Cable Cam Mode work with RealSence? What can I expect?

It doesn't . In Cable Cam mode you have no Obstacle avoidance according to tech support because your telling the route you want it to fly so it assumes you know whats in your path

Reactions: THoff
It doesn't . In Cable Cam mode you have no Obstacle avoidance according to tech support because your telling the route you want it to fly so it assumes you know whats in your path
Makes sense. So just in the follow me and look at me along with normal flight is when it works right?

Yes, but...

It would be nice if obstacle avoidance and Real Sense were available in CCC. We all know that CCC is far from perfect and has sent a number of TH's into the ground or other obstacles, because the flight path between nodes isn't straight and can't be previewed. If the operator decided to accept the speed penalty that comes with having OBS / RS enabled, it would add an additional degree of safety that would be very welcome. Fly the CCC route once and if the TH doesn't come close to hitting anything, re-run with OBS / RS off if you really need the extra speed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval