Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration-Help

Reaction score
Morning,

Just updated the H & controller. As its new I also wanted to calibrate the Compass, Accelerometer and camera gimbal, but I can't assess the "setting calabation" button on the ST16. Any idea why this is?

Also, my H comes with the Intel real sense, but the ST16 keeps telling me its not detected and to restart the H, but when I do, I get the same msg.

Did you follow all steps in the video tutorial including deleting flight data and rebinding?
Did you check the box in settings that says you have realsense installed?

Did you follow all steps in the video tutorial including deleting flight data and rebinding?
Did you check the box in settings that says you have realsense installed?

No need to delete flight data, no flights yet, but yes binding was completed

yes the box was already chk

No need to delete flight data, no flights yet, but yes binding was completed

yes the box was already chk
Start at 2:25 in this video. Clear flight data and rebind. Trust me, this should fix your problem.

Start at 2:25 in this video. Clear flight data and rebind. Trust me, this should fix your problem.

Thanks RR!
Total worked after the I deleted the flight data. (of all the videos I watched over the last week about updating the H &ST16, leave it to the one I didn't watch to solve the issue)

Once I deleted the data, the "settings calibration" button was accessible. Did the compass 2x, 2x worked, then did the accelerometer. So I should be good to go now. No the best day to fly and its getting dark, so I'll put it up in the next few days and test things out.

Above the ck box for RealSense, There is an off on switch for the Advanced Mode....what's that do?

Enables little things like POI and CCC. Try turning a few things on and off. Things become self evident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis