Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera disconnect after pulling legs up

My wifi disconnects now every time I move landing gear. Sometimes it connects again after 2 minutes, sometimes not. If it reconnects video will soon freeze and I have to land. Also if I do any changes to video/picture settings it will soon disconnect or the video/photobuttons won't work. Again I have to land and turn everything off and start again.

My wifi disconnects now every time I move landing gear. Sometimes it connects again after 2 minutes, sometimes not. If it reconnects video will soon freeze and I have to land. Also if I do any changes to video/picture settings it will soon disconnect or the video/photobuttons won't work. Again I have to land and turn everything off and start again.

Shipped today to Yuneec service Germany.

I also had a problem with screen freeze that couldn't be resolved while flying. I realized it happened after a update i did. By searching the web i found out that it was my cellphone that cause the problem. After that day, no cellphone allowed around me while flying my bird.

My cellphone did not have any effect to connection errors. I do not keep cellphone near me when flying.

I tried with another controller and camera, but still got wifi breaks after few minutes flight or right after takeoff. No freezing that time. Guess there's something wrong with the bird itself or software.

Ive been having the same issue with video freeze and video stopping and now when lifting the legs. When I land, my video sometimes starts back up and fast forwards to where it should be. I have a twitch in my video as well and pano doesnt work anymore. Called Yuneec and they are having me send my camera to a authorizes local repair facility in Miami. Hopefully this is the issue.

HI:

A few threads behind there is a possible solution to the problem of the landing gear:

Videoabriss Landegestell - YUNEEC Forum -deutsch-

Someone has put that solution into practice?

Is that solution effective?

I want to put to my Standard H this equipment:

Yuneec External Antenna Kit for Typhoon H, & Pro Upgrade Kit

And if i know the specs for the capacitor (mF and V), i would solder these elements?

Regards from Spain.
You could just buy the oem H reciever with longer antenna leads and the two antenna tubes from Yuneec and do basically the same upgrade without drilling into the plastic. Ive done it, here is a video I did with part #s if interested- also on a side note, i got my camera back from support and for whatever reason its working flawlessly. They said that nothing was found wrong but they performed a calibration and software on it anyway.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis