Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera disconnecting

I get the same disconnect on leg movement. It does seem to be an issue with the EU firmware. Sorry, no solution. Have you contacted Yuneec?

Hi,

Tnx for your reply. I havn't chad contact with yuneec yet but i will within a week or so

Regards

A

Mine also does this on the eu firmware,it's really annoying! Especially when uve wasted a third of your flight time hovering waiting for the camera to reconnect and then having to re program your camera settings,hopefully Yuneec are aware this issue is still not fixed and working on fixing this issue.my q500 never had this issue at all.

I also have this problem and contact yuneec on Facebook. I asked them that i whant the old firmware back before the trim function because then it flying great with no dissconection. And also faster connection time in 40 sec. And guess what the send it to me. The say also that i can install this over the new firmware. And so you can go back to the old firmware. Also live in the netherlands.

hmm. which firmware is (according to your experience) the one you need if you want to get rid of the camera disconnection problem?

The problems started with the firmware where you can turn off the led lights and trim function.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56