Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Camera gimbel speed

Discussion in 'Q500 4K Discussion' started by Chris K., Jan 17, 2016.

1. Chris K.

Is there a way you can control the speed of the tilt for the camera? What I mean is there a way to speed up or slow down the rate of speed that the camera tilts up and down?

2. Sticks

Trigger control. As you move the dial on the let side of the ST10(+) just do it slowly, and remember you have a lag time in transmission.

Second option is to roll the right dial down to turtle when you make your camera adjustments.

3. Aircam1

This is the only issue I have with Yuneec....the camera tilt control..I've flown Phantoms (1-V2+) for three years and never had the lag control issue that the Q4K has. I've pre ordered the TH and am curious how that gimbal response is going to behave when in one of the several pre set photo/video modes..i.e Orbit. I own Phantoms, Parrot AR's, 350Qx's, and have over 250 flights on my Q4k which I purchased from Peter at Aces Deals last July. The Q4k absolutely out performs all of my other UAVS in every aspect expecially aerial video/photography..just have to work around the gimbal lag when capturing a creative shot on the move.