Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Gimble rotating on its own

Reaction score
After the 3.xx update, I noticed that my camera will very slowly rotate even with the rotate control knob set in the middle. It continues to rotate in whatever direction it was last moving... If I toggle the switch to forward it will stay still.

I have calibrated the gimbal 3x and it does not help...

After the 3.xx update, I noticed that my camera will very slowly rotate even with the rotate control knob set in the middle. It continues to rotate in whatever direction it was last moving... If I toggle the switch to forward it will stay still.

I have calibrated the gimbal 3x and it does not help...
Well...the only thing i could suggest is call yuneec. They could help you go through some troubleshooting.

Bill W.

You need to check the knobs calibration. There are numerous tutorials on ST 16 calibration. Be sure your knob and sliders are centered when you start. Also have you restarted after gimbal calibration? Like any other maintenance, a restart is required and gimbal calibration is the only one that does not automatically restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to check the knobs calibration. There are numerous tutorials on ST 16 calibration. Be sure your knob and sliders are centered when you start. Also have you restarted after gimbal calibration? Like any other maintenance, a restart is required and gimbal calibration is the only one that does not automatically restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When I go to the input levels menu it shows 0 when I have the knob set to 0... I think it may need some more "null zone"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss