Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera not connecting

No, I just saw the Typhoon H one in the Bind selection on top left, it should after tapping turn blue around edges and then on bottom right tap the Bind tab and it re-binded and mine worked. Are you getting a green led on the camera , above the lens in a pin hole size hole? If not camera isn't turning on. I posted that this happened to me because i was turning the H on by double tapping the ON switch twice, like you have to do on the P3/4 battery to turn it on, So I was turning the H on and then the second tap, turned the camera off, so H was on but camera off. You just have to push the H button once and hold 2 secs. Don't know if this is your issue or will help?
Thank you so much man for this post fixed my camera issue, **** P4 has me double-clicking everything lol.

Mine also, it is great now, in the bind settings do you see the CGO3 not the + one, tap that and the bind then try search for the + and it brought mine back up to select, You have to tap it to highlight the edges bluw, them to bind use the bottom right corner bind, not the upper top left bind, Hope it helps you!

You all are going to love this!!! I know where your Camera Bind password can be changed and NO FLASHING is required. Use a text editor and open the file "wireless.conf" within the "MISC" folder on the SD card itself. The file contains the following:

#####configuration file ########################################### WPA Passphrase (8 ~ 63 characters)AP_PASSWD=1234567890

End of the file.

So, a minimum of 8 characters to 63.

I changed it and it becomes persistent if you use the same SD. I have changed the passphrase on all my SD cards.

Since it is the Wireless AP or Access Point passphrase, anyone and their mother could phreak the silly 10 digits snag your video between the ST controller and the Typhoon.

Warning: I do not know how it will affect the Wizard, but when I do find the need for team mode I will be interested and will augment this information accordingly.

You all are going to love this!!! I know where your Camera Bind password can be changed and NO FLASHING is required. Use a text editor and open the file "wireless.conf" within the "MISC" folder on the SD card itself. The file contains the following:

#####configuration file ########################################### WPA Passphrase (8 ~ 63 characters)AP_PASSWD=1234567890

End of the file.

So, a minimum of 8 characters to 63.

I changed it and it becomes persistent if you use the same SD. I have changed the passphrase on all my SD cards.

Since it is the Wireless AP or Access Point passphrase, anyone and their mother could phreak the silly 10 digits snag your video between the ST controller and the Typhoon.

Warning: I do not know how it will affect the Wizard, but when I do find the need for team mode I will be interested and will augment this information accordingly.

hey guys love the forum there is so much good information in here had to rebind my camera on my typhoon h pro now its working great. putting on lume cube lights

Hello all, I have tried many different things to get my CGO3 to work. I had it on the drone the other day and worked fine. But now it wont connect to the Steadygrip or the drone. I looked to see if it was transmitting any WiFi single. But there is no single coming from it. I see a white light from a pin hole size above the lens and a green light blinking from the gimble. Dont see any camera in the bind of the transmitter. Any help would be great.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for posting back, but I have done that and it don't show. From what I have found out after doing some research. I have the white light of death. I think its in the wifi board but not real sure.

Reactions: Steve Carr
With the camera mounted on the aircraft and powered on use a toothpick or straightened paperclip to hold in the WiFi reset button (the one toward the outside of the camera ball) for 15 seconds. Release and cycle power and see if the WiFi starts up properly. White light, change to red, then flashing green (broadcasting SSID) will go solid green once WiFi is connected.
A9B58952-8DDF-445C-A7D5-E6D5BC460848.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Steve Carr
With the camera mounted on the aircraft and powered on use a toothpick or straightened paperclip to hold in the WiFi reset button (the one toward the outside of the camera ball) for 15 seconds. Release and cycle power and see if the WiFi starts up properly. White light, change to red, then flashing green (broadcasting SSID) will go solid green once WiFi is connected.
View attachment 25192
Yes, i have tried that. the light on the camera just stays white.

As has been mentioned in earlier posts, it is most likely the WiFi board. Check with @Yuneec Skins about repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33