Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera points left when when pan mode forward

Reaction score
On my 4th flight my H was drifting slightly towards a tree while facing me. I panicked and accidentally hit the toggle right sending my H into a small tree. Long story short I broke the Camera mount/slide and 3 blades. I bought new blades and new mount and installed properly. When I fired the H and St16 back up I noticed that when in Angle mode and with pan mode flipped forward the camera swings around and points left (if standing from behind) what should I do in order to have the camera face forward. Thanks in advance

I didn't have a crash but I did have a similar issue that was resolved doing the gimbal calibration and rebooting the ST16 and the H. Make sure both Tilt Mode and Pan Mode controls are up and the Pan control is up and centered. Also hand position the camera forward before the reboot.

Thanks for your reply. I found out what I did wrong on the Yuneec Typhoon H Facebook page. When I reassembled the camera I inadvertently rotated my camera 90° causing the camera to point left instead of straight. I reassembled it correctly and it all works well now.
Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone