Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Settings

reb

Reaction score
Hi All
I'm new to this and unfortunately know very little about the "inner workings".
I saw a u-tube tutorial that showed available "camera mode" as "single, panorama or burst. It also showed "photo formats" of jpg or 2 others being the raw data.
I just downloaded the latest firmware: st16 v03.01.b30: APK app-v01.00.45: Aircraft (H) AP v1.35: Gimbal v1.25: Camera v3.2.34(A) C-GO3-Pro.
My camera settings show Photo Format as jpg and Photo Mode single. Other options are grayed out.
I would like to be able to store some photos as "raw" and have the option of having the shutter tripped automatically. I think the u-tube tutorial showed that it automatically tripped every second.
Has anyone run into this? Is there some setting that I'm missing?
I get to camera settings using the circular star symbol in the lower right corner of the st16.

Reactions: CharlesC
Put the ST-16 into camera mode instead of video mode. Just press the camera icon on the screen and those greyed out areas are activated in the tools menu. Note; both the -16 and the H must be turned on to change from video to camera.

The tools used for camera functions are particular for the camera mode selected at the time.

Last edited:
If I remember, you also have to have the "advanced settings" option checked in your ST-16 setup,
in order to be given the choice of DNG as a photo format.

Thanks guys, appreciate your help.
No doubt I'll have more questions in the future!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers