Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera setup

Reaction score
I know there is a few videos out there that explains the camera setup and settings on the Typhoon H but has anybody done an idiot's guide to photo and video settings.

Like iso does this ........
And
Shutter speed changes this .......

Hints and tips to get good shots out of your cgo3+

I'm from the spoilt school of photography grown up more in a digital age of using auto this and that but want to learn how to do things on the H to get great results. But knowing how settings change outcomes for me I going to be trial and error. An I recon I'm probably not on my own.

So guys and gals who wants to share their knowledge tips and tricks out.

A very great many photography text books have been written covering those subjects in considerable depth have been written already. Tutorials on those and more are readily available at numerous photo/video specific websites that a simple Google search reveals quickly. Vimeo provides a tremendous amount of information relative to video photography, as does You Tube. It's much simpler for people to visit those locations than for someone to re-write all that has been written t later be flooded with questions to be answered.

Short version is success with a camera is largely determined by how the photographer uses light and focal length along with their ability to effectively frame a shot or scene. Those form the basis for using all cameras. CaptainDrone videos provide an excellent starting point for people to begin their exploration of aerial video, but people have to expend personal effort in putting the info into practice to gain understanding and competence. It's always nice to find the easy way to do something but good photography has never come easy.

Reactions: Wingshooter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval