Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera tilt and pan switch

Reaction score
Can someone explain what am I getting for camera tilt when switch is in possition up, middle or down.
And for pan switch, I understand that upper position will move camera to forward. middle is for using this know for pan, and what is down switch for ?

That would be global mode. Effectively locks the pan and the camera will keep the same pan angle regardless of the flight orientation. Very handy for keeping a subject in shot while doing a fly past. Much easier than trying to pan at the correct speed to match the H movement.

That would be global mode. Effectively locks the pan and the camera will keep the same pan angle regardless of the flight orientation. Very handy for keeping a subject in shot while doing a fly past. Much easier than trying to pan at the correct speed to match the H movement.
Ok, this is for pan, so upper switch position is global, moving cam formward if it was moved other way.
Middle position is for controling camera with this knob.........and down position is this pan lock , you are talking about , right ?

What about tilt switch?

Yes, that is correct. From memory you can still pan with the knob even in the down position for locked.

Can someone explain what am I getting for camera tilt when switch is in possition up, middle or down.
And for pan switch, I understand that upper position will move camera to forward. middle is for using this know for pan, and what is down switch for ?
When you move the switch down for Global mode and set the desired pan and tilt of the camera, pick up the drone and move it around. The lens of the camera stays fixed on target. Pretty cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my