Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can Realsense avoid trees?

Oh yes it does, it "Is" a camera, two actually !;)
I never said it wasn't a camera, I said the depth sensing doesn't use visible light. If you want to get technical, there are three cameras (sensors actually) on the R200 -- two are IR for depth sensing, one is RGB for color.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I never said it wasn't a camera, I said the depth sensing doesn't use visible light. If you want to get technical, there are three cameras (sensors actually) on the R200 -- two are IR for depth sensing, one is RGB for color.
Did I ever say you said it was not a camera? NO ! Get one and fly it, till then what it will and will not do is ALL SPECULATION !

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Intel isn't just selling Yuneec the R200 cameras, they invested US$ 60 million in Yuneec and are helping them integrate the technology. Given that Intel created the technology, Yuneec has the backing and support of the people who know it best -- I don't expect a half-a$$ed implementation.

I would normally agree but the teething problems with the H are amateurish for a firm Intel is relying on to showcase their product. As said above, it's all speculation. Intel have to find new avenues to sell chips, and very soon.

But they don't show the Intel influence or investment have resulted in a class leading product. We also don't know the real reason for the constant delays for the Pro H.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop