Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Canadian Users and new regulations??

Reaction score
Now that the new regulations have been posted... how do fellow Canadians feel about the new rules?
and - have you been out flying since? PS. Not looking to rehash any political crap. Just opinions.

I have been out for 2 flights on my H this past week. Both times I felt like I was doing something wrong
and felt paranoid that someone was watching... To me, I should'nt have to feel that way.

o_O

I was planning to go today, if the weather cooperates. The only thing, I have permission to fly my drone where I store my trailer, a compound outside of Lethbridge. Around the compound, only open fields on three sides and a highway 200 M away to the south. No one lives there... but.. there are trailers stored there. Now, since trailers are not a permanent structure, do I have to be 75 M away. I use the drone to examine my roof of the trailer. Am I now breaking the law? As I sit here charging batteries, i do definitely feel concerned someone will report me. Sort of like 1984.... :confused:

I will now have to drive 20kms for my maiden when I get my new H. It was ordered the day before this crap came into effect. (Hi Brent LooL).

Reactions: Brent D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio