Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cannot choose Panoramic photo mode

Reaction score
Hey, I donno why I can't select the panoramic mode in my H....

I have all latest firmware installed on my H and ST16

Any idea?

Hey, I donno why I can't select the panoramic mode in my H....

I have all latest firmware installed on my H and ST16

Any idea?

Have you tried it in the air? I haven't used it yet, but I'm wondering if single means a single series.

I have try that in air today morning during my flight and that doesn't work too.

Did you bind to the + version of the CGO3? And turned on advanced? Do you have the histogram?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have bind the + version of CGO3, I have turn on advance, the histogram has no graph showing

IMG_20170219_163330.jpg

IMG_20170219_163620.jpg

IMG_20170219_163630.jpg

I have try clearing the "Flight Model" data from my ST16 (exactly the procedure that we done during latest firmware update, which is setting>apps>flight model> clear). Rebind to my H and CGO3, still doesn't work

I have try clearing the "Flight Model" data from my ST16 (exactly the procedure that we done during latest firmware update, which is setting>apps>flight model> clear). Rebind to my H and CGO3, still doesn't work

Same here, Camera:v3.2.26 (E) no panorama mode possible ...unknow error, but Camera:v3.2.26 (A) works

ah..... I fixed the issue! Have to say a thank you to CraigCam, your comments "histogram checking" remind me to find out the reason why my histogram shows nothing. It is due to CGO3 camera firmware out-of-date!

I have done all firmware update to my ST16 and H/CGO3 from new, however I sent my CGO3 to YuneecUK a few weeks before for gimble firmware upgrade due to wifi signal lost when landing gear retracts. After I get back the CGO3 I suppose all firmware are up-to-date however just find that they are not!

I now did a CGO3 firmware upgrade to latest, histogram comes back, panoramic mode comes back, great!

Image Composite Editor works well to stitch multiple photos from the same aspect but doesn't work well for me with the photos the H takes at multi aspect (18 photo group). There were alignment errors that I could not fix. I tried PtGui (trial version) and it worked perfect the first time with the large photo group. Went the cheap route with Hugin (free - open source) and after a really frustrating period to figure it out got a 360 photo to work in Hugin very well. There is a learning curve like anything else.

Reactions: JoePGM
Been fiddling around with ICE, the Microsoft prog. Good and easy interface and works very well for simple pano's.
Have tried Hugin before, but that's quite a challenge indeed.....

Cheers!

Dr Delta do you experience the same issue?

Image Composite Editor works well to stitch multiple photos from the same aspect but doesn't work well for me with the photos the H takes at multi aspect (18 photo group).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me