Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot get to "flying" setting in Typhoon H Pro

Reaction score
I am unable to get to my "flying settings" like RTH settings in my Typhoon H Pro. Went to settings in the menu and it does not show up...Wassup? Help please.... I was wondering why, when it lost signal today, it just hovered....OMG, that could have been the end of my Typhoon.

I had something similar happen, I opened the back of the st16 and disconnected the battery for a few seconds. After hooking back up it worked ok again, it is worth a try.

When you lost signal it did exactly what it was supposed to do if it was roughly where it took off from. When signal is lost it's supposed to return to a location close to the location to where it last 'saw" the -16, and lacking more complete information I'm assuming it was close to where it took off from, as was the ST-16.

I can't speak for the flight modes indicated within the ST-16.

By disconnecting the battery, do you mean you ripped it out of the transmitter? My battery is connected by cheap *** wire crimps. Couldn't believe with all the tech this thing uses that they used those to connect the battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of mine use EC-2 as well. I suspect someone does not know the difference between a cheap wire crimp and a very secure EC slide connector. If they had ever assembled one they would.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadCloses
if you take the battery out of the st16 there should be a blue, at least that is the color of mine, disconnect that you can pull apart. This will disconnect the battery from the st16,

By disconnecting the battery, do you mean you ripped it out of the transmitter? My battery is connected by cheap *** wire crimps. Couldn't believe with all the tech this thing uses that they used those to connect the battery.

If this is what you mean by "cheap crimps," check again. EC-2s are quite good.

ec-2.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop