Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't tilt or pan

Reaction score
After I updated my firmware on my h and ST16a for some reason now my camera will not tilt up or down nor will it pan in either direction please help

After I updated my firmware on my h and ST16a for some reason now my camera will not tilt up or down nor will it pan in either direction please help
I presume you've bound the camera to the ST16. Assuming that you have, did you calibrate the gimbal?

If not, then boot up your ST16, then with your H on a flat level surface boot it up and wait for the camera to connect. Once connected tap the calibrations icon on the ST16 screen and select the gimbal claibration. The camera will then go through it's dance and will take around two minutes to complete. DO NOT TOUCH THE H WHILE THIS IS GOING ON.
Once completed, turn off the H then after a few moments turn it on again to let the new calibration to take effect.

As a side note: It is important to always power cycle the H after any calibrations carried out!

I assume you deleted previous flight data and bound to the correct camera model (CGO 3 pro not CGO 3)

you can also reset the camera with a tiny pin on the bottom and pushing the button in it will shake and reset back to factory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430