Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

I have an issue I can't seem to figure out after multiple different ccc missions. And, for the record I have recalibrated several times to rule out that up front.

The problem is the editor is excellent at programming all altitude settings throughout my mission EXCEPT when I try to set below 10 feet. I'm programming for 2 or 3 meters, but my H still will only stay above 10 feet or higher. This is both at the beginning of my mission and we'll as at the end. Is anyone else experiencing this? Advice?

I have an issue I can't seem to figure out after multiple different ccc missions. And, for the record I have recalibrated several times to rule out that up front.

The problem is the editor is excellent at programming all altitude settings throughout my mission EXCEPT when I try to set below 10 feet. I'm programming for 2 or 3 meters, but my H still will only stay above 10 feet or higher. This is both at the beginning of my mission and we'll as at the end. Is anyone else experiencing this? Advice?

Your H has a limit with landing gear up

It also isn't advised to use CCC mode that close to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your H has a limit with landing gear up
DOH!!! Would never have figured that one out! Thanks so much. And yes, I'm not really that interested to use ccc so close to the ground... was just trying for testing purposes for 10 fee AGL. Much appreciated guys!

Version 1.7C now available !
- added : get your location and zoom on it. Many clicks won ! (doesn't work with google chrome)

DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE version 1.7C on the left panel at the bottom
Hi Eric (or all)

Sorry to bother you (never good to disturb a genius at work :) )
Have you reverted to V1.7B? The version that I'm seeing is always 1.7B.

Cheers!

Hi Eric (or all)

Sorry to bother you (never good to disturb a genius at work :) )
Have you reverted to V1.7B? The version that I'm seeing is always 1.7B.

Cheers!
If I were a genius, 5 maserati and 2 ferrari would be parked in front of my house of Honolulu...
No it's a mistake from me, I will correct it tonight

If I were a genius, 5 maserati and 2 ferrari would be parked in front of my house of Honolulu...
No it's a mistake from me, I will correct it tonight
Expensive cars are for yuppies, not genius ... well there is an exception: RA (guess?) = : D

Back to topic I had a chance to test it and found it really great: thank you very much for all the work put in this. This deserve a contribution.
On another side I had a CCC on an almost straight line, which went well.
A couple with the copter turning very close to the target, enough high to avoid safe circle and those got the TH confused.
I planned them at home and checked with tuna's Flightcenter. That last showed the copter doing strange yawing while orbiting above the target, as it was confused by where to turn. The copter should point to the target in the first orbit and point toward flight path in the second part.
I thougth it was a problem related to Flightcenter limits, but the copter did almost the same in flight. It was able to manage it, but ouff I had a couple of those moments ...
May it be a problem related to the autopilot, which does not like too much close WP, while turning?

Another issue I had is changing existing WP from selected and unselected "adjust Typhoon". I use Nightly, could be a problem?

Thanks!
Ric

Expensive cars are for yuppies, not genius ... well there is an exception: RA (guess?) = : D

Back to topic I had a chance to test it and found it really great: thank you very much for all the work put in this. This deserve a contribution.
On another side I had a CCC on an almost straight line, which went well.
A couple with the copter turning very close to the target, enough high to avoid safe circle and those got the TH confused.
I planned them at home and checked with tuna's Flightcenter. That last showed the copter doing strange yawing while orbiting above the target, as it was confused by where to turn. The copter should point to the target in the first orbit and point toward flight path in the second part.
I thougth it was a problem related to Flightcenter limits, but the copter did almost the same in flight. It was able to manage it, but ouff I had a couple of those moments ...
May it be a problem related to the autopilot, which does not like too much close WP, while turning?

Another issue I had is changing existing WP from selected and unselected "adjust Typhoon". I use Nightly, could be a problem?

Thanks!
Ric
I can't answer at this moment but the good news is that my H is on the way home back from Yuneec UK.
So I think next week, I will be able to start some experiments. I would like to compare the "real" path of the flight against the CCC programmed because I don't really know how the H behaves in case of hard turn.

Over the last couple of years I've mastered a program called Mission Planner, my question to Eric is say your waypoint flight is set way way out of LOS. At what point if any will my typhoon h trigger a failsafe? Will it hover or try and return home? Anyway to disable current failsafe if any? I liked being able to turn off failsafe in GCS while using a combination of Pixhawk/mission planner.

So long as it has a signal from the controller, it will continue the Cable Cam route, even if it is not in LOS. If it looses signal I believe it will activate return to home mode (RTH) and head back towards the last known location of the controller. This is not a feature of Eric's software, but the function of the drone.

The CCC Editor merely creates a route for the CCC feature built into the ST16. If the ST16 loses the connection to the Typhoon H, the drone will pause briefly to see if the connection is restored, and if that doesn't happen, initiates RTH.

Okay thanks Tuna and THoff I thought this was the case. I'd really like to hack the software on this baby and full control of the FC's failsafe commands.

Alright guy's Eric has ignited a fire in me to hack the the Yunnec H flight controller app. I will now start taking suggestions as to what features members want.

To be able to set speed between waypoints seems obvious.
I would like the camera to return to its last settings when it re-starts.
GPS switch on B2.
Bing maps.
To not lose camera on legs up.
:)

Reactions: mwfoshee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio