Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Alright guy's Eric has ignited a fire in me to hack the the Yunnec H flight controller app. I will now start taking suggestions as to what features members want.
I have several and already wrote about those in other threads. I would summarize them for you, but I suggest you start another thread, to not hijack Eric's thread and keep things more clean.
Ric

To be able to set speed between waypoints seems obvious.
I would like the camera to return to its last settings when it re-starts.
GPS switch on B2.
Bing maps.
To not lose camera on legs up.
:)

Any reason for Bing maps and not Google maps?

Alright guy's Eric has ignited a fire in me to hack the the Yunnec H flight controller app. I will now start taking suggestions as to what features members want.

This is probably asking too much, but I'd love to be able to have the H stop at each waypoint in CCC and automatically take a photo then carry on, on its course. For mapping and 3D modelling purposes. That's the only thing I wish the H could do that the DJI fellas can do. Probably too much to impliment into the flight controller app though.

Reactions: Nisouck
How about allowing the PAD mode apps (Clock has a built in timer) to keep running even though Flight Controller app is in use, and maybe vice versa?

To be able to set speed between waypoints seems obvious.
I would like the camera to return to its last settings when it re-starts.
GPS switch on B2.
Bing maps.
To not lose camera on legs up.
:)
Okay you got it Buddy!

This is probably asking too much, but I'd love to be able to have the H stop at each waypoint in CCC and automatically take a photo then carry on, on its course. For mapping and 3D modelling purposes. That's the only thing I wish the H could do that the DJI fellas can do. Probably too much to impliment into the flight controller app though.
Nothing is too much to ask I'm a coder. I do this stuff all day long it will be cool to actually be into what I'm working on...drones are my passion and I see a large potential for this craft with the hardware it already has.

Same for me; probably the best upgrade we want!

Hi everybody, I'm working on a CCC editor.
you can find it here :CCC editor for typhoon H

Just now found your CCC editor, very cool, I've been playing/learning how to use it and I've gotten some very good insight from this thread and will definitely reference back to it, however, I was wondering if there is a way to change the settings from meters to feet ?? Never have quite learned the metric system always have to pull out my trusty conversion book. If not then I will adapt. Once I've completed a CCC flight with your app then definitely a donation will be in order. Thanks Eric, very nice stuff here !!

Ok, so I tried out the CCC this week. I found a lighthouse and wanted a simple, orbit around it. I created the path via Eric's program and uploaded to the ST16.

Everything worked fine and as planned via the program (so thank you for that), however, the camera was not facing the right way when started. When I loaded the file back into CCC editor, it showed the camera, for point A, at 450 (from north) to start.

jqmg0i.jpg

Why wouldn't the copter and camera be at 90 (from north) at the start? Essentially the same position. Maybe my calibration was off? Did NOT calibrate before this test. Maybe I had the pan control switch incorrect, or something else.

I just got my H so I am still learning what works with what, but I just thought this was curious. Anyone else experience this? Or am I causing the issue?

Think I'll be able finally try this tomorrow. Is there any way to create polygon stuff on this, where a zig zag route will be produced like the Mission Planner?
Would be cool to take pics using that and stitch it up.

Everything worked fine and as planned via the program (so thank you for that), however, the camera was not facing the right way when started.

I've used Eric's CCC editor. It works great! However, the camera is not being controlled. This is not a bad thing. Set the camera pan switch to GLOBAL (down) and use the right stick to drive the camera where ever you choose while it's flying the programmed course. Pretty cool!

Does nothing at all here, just sits there with an empty box outline!!!
MC, have you noticed that other menus don't look right on your ST16? I had a similar problem where some menu items were not being displayed. It turned out that the text size setting had changed. Unfortunately, the menu item to set the text size was now off-screen (or off-box) also. I had to RESET the ST16 back to defaults to correct the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33