Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

MC, have you noticed that other menus don't look right on your ST16? I had a similar problem where some menu items were not being displayed. It turned out that the text size setting had changed. Unfortunately, the menu item to set the text size was now off-screen (or off-box) also. I had to RESET the ST16 back to defaults to correct the problem.
Nope, my H and St have been completely snag free so far, only problem in the system has been me and my lack of experience. The editor is not working when I use it on my mac with Google Chrome, no map is displayed on the screen....

Nope, my H and St have been completely snag free so far, only problem in the system has been me and my lack of experience. The editor is not working when I use it on my mac with Google Chrome, no map is displayed on the screen....
Well, that's probably just a PC vs. Mac issue. Better talk to Eric about that.

Did this app ever get the ability to use feet instead of meters for altitude? I can't seem to get anything except version 1.7B but i thought there was supposed to be a 1.7C?

Why do you want to use feet if you don't mind me asking?

Because I'm in America and we use feet. Most every program, including the ST-16 itself, has a choice of Imperial vs Metric. It is my only need with this great software. It would be immensely useful.

Reactions: Gurusonwheels
Yeah I don't know what a meter is either. A little less than a yard, right? When someone online tells me that their altitude was 40 m I have to google it. It's a hundred and thirty something. I did it earlier today.

Yeah I don't know what a meter is either. A little less than a yard, right? When someone online tells me that their altitude was 40 m I have to google it. It's a hundred and thirty something. I did it earlier today.

Europeans have pretty much gone completely metric. Us Brits however have quite a hangover with imperial units, so we often use both - in the same sentence! So when I was building our house, we would get a four foot board and cut it 2000mm (2m) long! Stud walls in houses are often referred to as 'two by four' (meaning inches) but these days the timber merchants sell you 50 x 100mm sizes (approx 2" by 4"). Most construction tape measures still have metric and imperial side by side.

A little MORE than a yard, not less, 39 inches ( yard is 36 inches) a quick and dirty rule is multiply by 3, so your 40m example is 120ft give or take, works for me

Europeans have pretty much gone completely metric. Us Brits however have quite a hangover with imperial units, so we often use both - in the same sentence! So when I was building our house, we would get a four foot board and cut it 2000mm (2m) long! Stud walls in houses are often referred to as 'two by four' (meaning inches) but these days the timber merchants sell you 50 x 100mm sizes (approx 2" by 4"). Most construction tape measures still have metric and imperial side by side.
Yes, even within the U.K. ANO you can see the two systems at work. We have 400ft hight, but 500m distance as limits.

It's ok though. I generally agree that the US should go over to metric, being that we're one of only two countries in the world that haven't. It should get easier once we start dividing everything by 100 and let go of the memorization involved with imperial distances.

Hey, I remember the changeover to decimal from pounds, shillings and pence.
That was a period of widespread scamming.
Are we better off?
Hmmmmm I, for one, don't think so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11