Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03 App ?

Reaction score
I'm new at all this ! I just uploaded the CG03 APP on my Android Samsung Galaxy 4 note phone for my Q -500 4K, I can't get it to play what I have Recorded ( Videos) ? It will show the pictures that I taken, but no videos. Is there something I don't have turn on ? Are I just can't watch the videos I have taken ? Any help in this area would be Appreciate.

Most phones and tablets will only play low resolution video. Even many computers struggle to play high res video.

So Basically what you're saying is it's impossible to view your video from field, unless you have a computer out there that capable of producing the Video in High Resolution ? I can't even get it to play on my phone with the App. even if it in low resolution on my Phone ! Any other suggestion ? I'm just looking to view a few seconds before I leave what I was recording to see how it look, so I wouldn't have to fly over it again LooooL

So Basically what you're saying is it's impossible to view your video from field, unless you have a computer out there that capable of producing the Video in High Resolution ? I can't even get it to play on my phone with the App. even if it in low resolution on my Phone ! Any other suggestion ? I'm just looking to view a few seconds before I leave what I was recording to see how it look, so I wouldn't have to fly over it again LooooL
Yeah it kind of sucks but it's the same with any camera when you film 4K video. Ever since I started shooting in high res I have to wait until I get home to see how it turned out. With the H, the ST16 records a 720p file internally and it can be viewed in the field right on the controller. And there may be some note pads that will play 4K using VLC player. I think there are some iPhones that will play it as well.

Yeah I usually have to wait to I get Home as well, That what I was hoping to get around LoooL. Do you do any uploading or Burning to DVD ? If so, what Program do you use to Edit with ? I would like to start my little Library of places I have flew over like waterfalls etc. on DVD to view with family, friends etc.

When you say you uploaded it onto your tablet. Does this mean it will carry out the function of the tablet on the controller itself?

Thanks
Mick

Hello Mick, No once you get your Video down loaded from quadcopter to your computer, I'm looking for a program to uploaded Edit, Burn the video to a DVD ?

Thanks
Eugene

Reactions: giumick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts