Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo3 not working with st10+ (not tilting)

I just hope once it's fixed, it's fixed, never wrecked a drone, and I have flown 100's of them, well small ones I have! But saying that, I hope it's not like oh, here ya go, then two weeks later, boom dead in the air again, I don't have the time, money or patience for that, I am glad I sent it to vertigodrones, their turn around time is very quick and cheaper and has better work warranty then yuneec does.

I went to my local frys and purchased a steady cam with 4k gimbal, sits in the box about to take it back, it will not tilt either, it was an open box, and I think someone swapped out the gimbal and returned it, is this gimbal going to be an issue, you'd think for a 1,000 dollar drone this wouldn't be an issue, I guess that's why they stopped making them. Sending gimbal in tomorrow and getting fixed then selling I guess, I love the drone but the gimbal really makes it a machine I can't trust. I wish it just would work, how many people had their gimbal and camera working from the moment they got it and it just kept working and working, without issues??
I have over 250 flights and haven't had a problem with either (touch wood) and I'm sure I am not alone

Hi, I am wondering if you were able to get your camera tilting. I have the same issue but mine is tilting with the handgrip..not sure the difference between the drone and the handgrip.

Let me know if you get the answer...
Thanks

3d print customized gimbel protection. Take a toy drone from Wal-Mart or thrift store with no controller or anything peel it for the landing gear, and create yourselves a gimble cage protector
I found that a little bit of flex in the plastic around gimb does better than a solid piece
Tad bit flex allows it to take impact a but better then just a bam!
But easiest I found was some thick zip ties woven into each other and connected to q500 landing gear and it makes the landing legs not so bouncy

Looking to buy a cgo3+ that the camera doesn't work or whatever, just need the body with pan up - down working. Any leads in this direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval