Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Question(s)

Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of things about my CGO3+ camera, it's now 6 months old and has had fairly regular use (70+ hours) and the camera now has a distinct 'lean' when it's not powered on the drone. I don't recall it being like this before... it's never been involved in an accident (not even a heavy landing). Is this something that's always been there and I've just not noticed?

Secondly, the MicroUSB slot seems to have lost the little 'click' when I insert a card and I'm concerned that the card will fall out.... do other Yuneec users have the same issue?

Attachments

• IMG_0994[1].JPG
    IMG_0994[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
The droop/tilt I have that when I remove gimbal guard. But goes as soon as you power up.not got the micro sd card problem, perhaps gaffer tape it for piece of mind.

The power off droop is indicative of a gimbal that is not perfect in static balance. I have three of them, each two or more years old, and all of them have demonstrated a droop from day one with no ill effects when in operation.

As I’ve never flown wearing my hearing aids I’ve never heard a click when dealing with a micro SD card[emoji6]. If it stays in place there’s likely no worry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20