Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo3+ will take pictures but won't pan or tilt. Help!

Reaction score
Title says it all. My yuneec typhoon h will take pictures and video all day long but I can't get the camera to tilt or move in any direction besides forward.

Check within the ST-16 to assure the camera is correctly bound. Also slide the gimbal off the mount to see if all the contacts are clean and aligned correctly.

Last edited:
Title says it all. My yuneec typhoon h will take pictures and video all day long but I can't get the camera to tilt or move in any direction besides forward.

I have the similar experience. What I will do is, shut down the bird, and then shut down ST16. Turn ST16 on again and then the bird so see if the camera gimble connection will link up properly or not. If it fail, I will rebind the CGO3 then mostly it will works. I experience the camera gimble problem mostly after I do compass calibration (rotate the bird in 6 direction) with my CGO3 attached on it.....

Joe,

I think your problem is with leaving the gimbal on the H for the compass calibration. Think about what you are doing to the gimbal when you rotate the H over and over and over. The gimbal is very easy to remove and the compass calibration provides zero input to the gimbal or camera. The only thing the gimbal receives from a compass calibration is a severe beating.

Reactions: Dr Delta
PatR, I have no more doing that, just sharing my previous bad experience

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone