Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Change Flight Log MAPS to SATELLITE view?

I believe that you have to click on the 3 dots in the upper right side of the screen when you have the app opened up and unselect google maps.

that should then open up the flight log okay when you select the flight log that you want to view.
(at least if that's what I'm thinking about. I can't check since I'm here at work for another 1.5 hours)

Yes this works . Thank you very much

Or use Flight Center, which has Satellite view as well as vector maps ;)

Captain Drone, if you had been using the egg carton and aluminum earlier you would have seen the maps before.:D:D:cool: Tuna's creation is marvelous.

Captain Drone, if you had been using the egg carton and aluminum earlier you would have seen the maps before.:D:D:cool: Tuna's creation is marvelous.

I have meaning to ask if when using the egg carton system the information gained from Tuna's app can be scrambled for confidentiality reasons? ;)

I have meaning to ask if when using the egg carton system the information gained from Tuna's app can be scrambled for confidentiality reasons? ;)

Actually, when using the egg carton and my App together, you can get Satellite TV on the ST-16, and all of your bank details are beamed directly to the FBI. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Reactions: Lumberjack0
Actually, when using the egg carton and my App together, you can get Satellite TV on the ST-16, and all of your bank details are beamed directly to the FBI. It's not a bug, it's a feature.
I was also able to microwave my popcorn while flying thanks to egg carton and aluminum hack!

Reactions: Tuna

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace