Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Change of Command rehearsal video

Discussion in 'Q500 4K Discussion' started by Copper Angel, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Copper Angel

I shot some video this week while my Army unit was rehearsing for a change of command ceremony. I have some experience flying a DJI Phantom 3, but this was just my second flight with my Q500 4K, and I'm still in turtle mode. It was pretty windy, but it was a big open space and I wasn't worried about getting into the trees. I had a Polar Pro ND8 filter on, which makes a huge difference in the image. I shot this in 4K and output it at 1280x720. I use Premiere Pro to edit video, and was freaked out to see a moire in the video in Premiere. I guess it's just a Premiere thing, though, because the raw files and the exported mp4 are fine. Has anyone else seen this?

I may have helped Yuneec make a few sales, just from people seeing how cool this aircraft is and how easy it is to get powerful video!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Yuneecdion

That's great footage. It looks professional.

Copper Angel likes this.
  3. Copper Angel

Thanks, Yuneecdion!

4. Q500 RATT

Very nice!

Copper Angel likes this.
  5. Copper Angel

Thanks, Q500 RATT!

6. m5zealot

Thanks for sharing! Who needs a crane rig when you have a drone! I have retired my Proam 12 foot crane for my videos. It took 15 minutes to assemble and was a bitch to carry around on location. [​IMG]

Copper Angel likes this.
  7. Copper Angel

Wow, I've never used anything like that, m5zealot! I'm glad I was able to skip right over that stage of photography!

m5zealot likes this.