Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

Charger

Discussion in 'Q500+ Help' started by FstopMiami, Jun 4, 2016.

1. FstopMiami

Very new to this hobby and so far so good except for this.................. put the Drone away a few days ago as normal. I went to charge the batteries and i get no lights on the charger. Checked the fuse and its ok. The green light on the power source is on but nothing else. Tried all the batteries as well as the car adapter and nothing. Opened it up , nothing burned. Any ideas or do I need a new charger.

Thank in advance
    Armando

2. humboldt 707

Solid green on the power pack that's good,does the charging block light flash green on and off rapidly? If not maybe bad connection from power pack to charge station.

3. FstopMiami

Power pack has solid green light, no lights on the charging station , tried power pack as well as the car charger with no luck.....

4. Haydn

Make sure the battery is pushed in all the way.

5. humboldt 707

But the charging block should light up and a audible beep indicate proper battery connection.

FstopMiami likes this.
  6. FstopMiami

I get no lights other than the power pack and no beeps, Ive tried three batteries as well as the 2 4 pin connector wires that I have with no luck. What would be a good charger to get other that the factory one which seems to charge fairly slow....

7. JJShaw22

Same problem

I get green for ready to charge .... Plug in battery and get solid red (error) changed fuse and even tries the car adapter .. Battery will not charge

8. Haporta

this is not the same problem.. your problem is probably a battery which is discharged too much. i had that problem a few days ago. fixed it by temperarily charge it with an other charger. after that the battery was fine and could charge again with the Yuneec charger

9. Haporta

did you check the fuse...;)