Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cheap @$$ "invents" Sun Shade for FPV Controller

Reaction score
Apple really makes sturdy boxes and "sun glare" on the screen can be an issue so... :rolleyes:

IMG_0613 2.JPG IMG_0611.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Drona and Brent D
Excellent!
Mine is in the mail and I should have it soon. I had to order from the UK.

Reactions: FLYXLSA
I'm sure you'll like it. I got everything charged up using a 2.1amp USB charger (does not come with one, but I have many) and connected via Bluetooth. There is an undocumented procedure you may need to use to pair the controller with your device. It is as follows:

The first time you "pair" the controller bluetooth to a phone or tablet you need to press "Y" and "power" to connect.

I had to do that in iOS to pair it the first time. Pairs every time now. I tried a couple of times at first not knowing this. It was paired successfully according to my BT settings, but I would go into the app and it would indicate no controller was attached. I deleted and added the device and followed the above directions. Bingo... it worked in the App as well!

FYI - Yuneec is supposedly aware of this issue and working on a fix? Search this Forum if you need more info as it was a couple of weeks ago that I encountered that issue.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval