Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chill Guys Chill

Reaction score
It will arrive sometime, who knows when lol.......but it will arrive, for those of a sensitive disposition and get furry about waiting amongst the delays, probably be easier for you to go out get the P4. If you like the concept of the H then you may as well just accept its delayed, it will come sometime, and just chill out and watch everyone else getting their blood pressure in a twist.

Its not worth people getting all twitchy about, it looks a good aircraft, has a good looking transmitter, has some nice features, so just sit back and wait for the delivery notification and let others stress out because there aint a thing you can do to influence the delivery, other than ***** on youtube (whats the point of that ??), cancel your order, or simply wait.

I preordered the pro version ageeess ago and accept i probably wont get it until June, but hey ho you know we all have a choice to either wait or go buy something else, and despite all the bitching going on its really that simple, if you dont like it then vote with your money and go buy something else. If you really want it then just chill, sit back and wait because you cant do anything else and it aint worth getting your nerves in a twist over it.

Reactions: Skypicswa
Just for clarification Air Pauly, you are correct, but I have never bitched about the delays, just have made factual statements I have found out on various web pages and relayed them to people who are asking. I am disappointed in their lack of PR, but not frustrated, Only disappointed when idiots wants to blast me for giving my information out to the forum, we all have the choice to read or not to read. But for me to sit back and have someone make false statements about my affiliation with DJI or Yuneec or any manufacturer falsely is not to be tolerated!

Just for clarification Air Pauly, you are correct, but I have never bitched about the delays, just have made factual statements I have found out on various web pages and relayed them to people who are asking. I am disappointed in their lack of PR, but not frustrated, Only disappointed when idiots wants to blast me for giving my information out to the forum, we all have the choice to read or not to read. But for me to sit back and have someone make false statements about my affiliation with DJI or Yuneec or any manufacturer falsely is not to be tolerated!

No thats fair enough DC, I cant quite remember when a new drone release induced such passion of feeling which is at least some testament to the features of the H that people want, and you are quite correct it was silly to say you were some agent of DJI, but it was just that, a silly off the cuff remark which does not do anyone any favours, and I have been slagged off by many on other forums, particularly over the XT, but sometimes you just have to bite your lip and dont let them get to you m8

:)

No thats fair enough DC, I cant quite remember when a new drone release induced such passion of feeling which is at least some testament to the features of the H that people want, and you are quite correct it was silly to say you were some agent of DJI, but it was just that, a silly off the cuff remark which does not do anyone any favours, and I have been slagged off by many on other forums, particularly over the XT, but sometimes you just have to bite your lip and dont let them get to you m8

:)
Well maybe we should vent like you just did in a different way,I have said my displeasure so but I'm sorry if all this wishy washy talk isn't up to par,I think some good info has come out of it.

Reactions: DroneClone
Just for clarification Air Pauly, you are correct, but I have never bitched about the delays, just have made factual statements I have found out on various web pages and relayed them to people who are asking. I am disappointed in their lack of PR, but not frustrated, Only disappointed when idiots wants to blast me for giving my information out to the forum, we all have the choice to read or not to read. But for me to sit back and have someone make false statements about my affiliation with DJI or Yuneec or any manufacturer falsely is not to be tolerated![/ Here,Here.

I agree. we need to stay on top of Yuneec, and I do think that all of us here voicing our disappointments and yes , even "frustrations" on this forum has reached the ears of Yuneec and they have started to speak out a little more at least with "un- boxing video" and with some emails statements and apologizes. Even if some of us do not like what they say !. If we have not have voiced our opinions I think they might even have lagged farther and longer behind !

I agree. we need to stay on top of Yuneec, and I do think that all of us here voicing our disappointments and yes , even "frustrations" on this forum has reached the ears of Yuneec and they have started to speak out a little more at least with "un- boxing video" and with some emails statements and apologizes. Even if some of us do not like what they say !. If we have not have voiced our opinions I think they might even have lagged farther and longer behind !

the trouble is that I honestly dont think that HQ in China really understand or maybe even care about what people think either on social media or in forums like this, im convinced its a culture thing and whereas we can now see DJI HQ in China starting to realise they have a public persona, their customer service is improving as is their product release to delivery times, and Yuneec HQ China really need to start to understand that when you play in the vast prosumer drone league with the likes of DJI, you need every little bit of competitive advantage you can, and that includes getting buyers on your side !, and the most frustrating thing is that its only a communication thing, and that costs sod all........which is why I think part of the problem is due to a cultural thing !

Just my opinion and I used to deal with the Chinese with fireworks and honestly they were utterly crap !

Reactions: Skypicswa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval