Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Code Green. 330

RPR

Reaction score
Once a year on 3.30 at 0330 we get together, and ride the early morning curls, without fail or excuses. Some of these guys walked the line, with me , and fought to preserve freedom. When, we came home, some of us brought back wounds and dirt that tears cannot wash away, and we are faced, with a new mission, and that is self preservation. There was a stage in my life that I almost did not complete my mission, but I am glad that I was reunited, with some of my brothers, so I do not have to fight my battles alone. I am free, and we are code green.

Last edited:
Once a year on 3.30 at 0330 we get together, and ride the early morning curls, without fail or excuses. Some of these guys walked the line, with me , and fought to preserve freedom. When, we came home, some of us brought back wounds and dirt that tears cannot wash away, and we are faced, with a new mission, and that is self preservation. There was a stage in my life that I almost did not complete my mission, but I am glad that I was reunited, with some of my brothers, so I do not have to fight my battles alone. I am free, and we are code green.

RPR,
I Thank You for your services like my Father in New Guinea at MILNE BAY and WeWAK. Johnno Hennessy.

Having lost one Grandfather to wounds suffered in WW2, and another who refused to talk about his service in WW1, I honour those who served and those who have suffered for their service to preserve freedom for others. Thank you!

Reactions: RPR
Thank you, everyone, just happy to be here.

Thank you for your service. As an USAF dad, please know we are grateful for your sacrifices. I’m happy you worked through the dark times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder