Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Coming Soon, to Theaters Near You !

I talked to them yesterday and was told end of July. Also they're working on a camera fix that may require users to implement. Was also told they don't have a rep posting in these forums and that if someone is they don't work for Yuneec. They wouldn't tell me what the update specifically addressed.

I may not be well informed but what exactly is a play back feature? As in you'll be able to leave the card in the CGO3+ and view what you recorded on the ST16?

I watched the video about the new ST16 features, and it shows the playback function. The reviewer said it was playing videos from the ST16, and that they should be purged periodically to free up the limited storage of the ST16. I think that means that the ST16 is recording low-resolution 720P proxy files (essentially the video that the camera streams to the ST16).

I watched the video about the new ST16 features, and it shows the playback function. The reviewer said it was playing videos from the ST16, and that they should be purged periodically to free up the limited storage of the ST16. I think that means that the ST16 is recording low-resolution 720P proxy files (essentially the video that the camera streams to the ST16).
Can you post the link to the video?

That will be useful. BTW I have just bought an F&V Metica 7 LCD monitor - it works fine with the ST16.

A nice update from Yuneec! Ask and ye shall receive!

Yuneec_Usa
NewHi DC,

We have a new firmware coming soon that will decrease boot time and have a play back feature.

[email protected]
M-F 6am-5pm PST
Sat. 8am-4:30pm PST

Yuneec_Usa, 34 minutes ago

Thanks for the heads -up DC. Now if they could add the adjustable altitude setting on the Return to Home function that would be cool (Hint, Hint Yuneec;))

I could care less about boot time...but please address GPS or non GPS being switchable once motors are armed....and
the twitch as the sticks approach center. I've already pleased clients with the videos using stock lens but I could do much better work if they implement the two suggestions above...perhaps they have...but when I spoke to a senior tech he said I was the first one who he had spoken with who flies without GPS...but by doing so I can get incredibly smooth video....I love my H's but like everything manufactured there are things which could make them even better.

Reactions: DroneClone
I want adjustable RTH as well but I would REALLY like to see them allow the video RAW mode to record in full 50MB/s. That would be the primary video mode to record in for the most serious quality work.

I cannot believe they only allow the "gorgeous" mode to do so. Very lame.

Reactions: DroneClone
Any amount of camera connection time quicker than we currently have is definitely a plus! Play Back feature.... My mind is thinking is it play back like the Phantom has. You record pictures or video on the CGO3+ and then just read the files off the card onto the ST16 wireless to view what you just recorded while the bird is in the air. If that's it, then that would be great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval