Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compass

Reaction score
Just got my H today and was wondering if I had to calibrate the unit every time I perform a flight? Or is it a one time thing?

Thanks

Only need to calibrate once unless you move to a different location 100 miles or more away. Other times to recalibrate are after firmware update or if you are having some toilet bowling (circling when it should be hovering in one spot.)

Just got my H today and was wondering if I had to calibrate the unit every time I perform a flight? Or is it a one time thing?

Thanks

First time and after any resets of St 16 or firmware updates. Do it a couple times to learn it. It can't hurt. Let H settle after that first time once initialized and gather all satellites even after GPS lock. If you go to another location (they say 100 miles but here in Az I have no problem between Phoenix and Tucson when calibrated in Tucson) you should recalibrate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks guy!

Can't wait to get the bird up and play. Gonna spend some time educating myself with everything first tho.

Good idea. Try not to hurry and learn one aspect at a time. Keep it within sight during all this in order to know what it's doing rather than hope it's doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval