Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Connecting 4k to gui

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I get my q500 today, I'm very excited but I was just wondering how do I connect my drone to gui, are there any downloads needed or is it just plug in and go? Thanks.

Thanks for the help, that answered my question as to why i have the plug by the battery and do not have to pull out the wires and disconnect. I hooked it up last night and just figured it was an update for the GUI connection not mentioned in the manual. It is much easier this way than the video showed.

Hi everyone, I get my q500 today, I'm very excited but I was just wondering how do I connect my drone to gui, are there any downloads needed or is it just plug in and go? Thanks.

If I were you, I would stay away from any firmware upgrades unless your drone is drifting too much. You can calibrate the accelerometer once you are connected to the GUI software. And I would definitely NOT mess with changing the geo fence distance any further than line of sight. Too far out and you lose sight of the quad. And please don't use the screen display to watch the quad. I did that last year with my Blade Chroma and, when I looked up, the quad was traveling past 700 meters ( 2200 feet). I still had a video feed on the screen but the quad was just a tiny dot on the horizon. 300 meters is enough. And as to altitude, change past 130 meters ( 395 feet) and you are in violation of FAA regs. Then, too, if you alter the altitude to 400 meters, you are at 1230 feet.

Something to consider.
Jim
New 4K Pilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval